Friday, March 30, 2012

Guest Posts and More Updates?

I feel like one thing keeps piling on top of another lately, which of course is why I've been so slow with the blog updates. The good news is that I did get a chance to do a little bit of writing yesterday - though not much - so I guess I am starting to get "back into it".

I have a bunch of pictures I've been wanting to post here - mostly of food - but I have yet to figure out how to actually get them from my phone to here. I was going to just post them on my flickr and link them, but I seem to have forgotten the email address I actually used for said flickr.

Anyways, I guest-posted the other day on Luke Wortley's blog. He's a pretty awesome guy, and I recommend everybody check out his webiste. The link to the guest post is here.

So...unless anybody has anything else to say, that's about all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment