Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I've Been Getting Lazy on the Blogging; Either Way, Here's Some More Photos.

To all those who may or may not care, I apologize for my recent lack of blogging. Seriously, I have no idea what's gotten into me.

Of course, in a few days, March Sales Reports will be released - that should be a semi-exciting blog post (ha ha, not really).

If you do pay attention, you may have noticed that I posted an entire album of pictures. Unfortunately, I wasn't explicitly clear in why those pictures were posted. Actually, the reason for the album being posted is pretty lame - I made the album for the sake of my "Reddit Cakeday". Somehow, I thought that (mostly) beautiful pictures of Wyoming would get me approval from an extremely condescending community.

Results: I did manage to get a little approval, but the approval from my real internet friends was better.

Anyways, I was hoping to post a few more pictures here, just a few like normal, and maybe some photos that did not make the yesterday's cut (for whatever reason, likely out of forgetfulness).

This didn't qualify for the "Wyoming Pictures" Album, because it wasn't taken in Wyoming.

Is this actually a good photo? I'm not sure. But, the colors look cool. And this one would have qualified for the Wyoming album.

This also would have qualified for yesterday's album.

A lot, a lot of bikes.

Love this one - not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment