Saturday, January 14, 2012

Family History: Part 2; Now Available, and Free in Amazon Today.


Family History: Part 2 can be viewed here.


I'm mostly experimenting by putting it up for free...will putting Part 2 up for free boost sales for Part 1? So far it seems to have worked semi well.

Description: In the midst of a heat wave during the spring of 1992, Mark Dowling finds himself stranded in the tiny town of Northgate, where he quickly befriends one of the Mayor's daughters, Lindsey Deland. A normally stable, secure, uptight town, Mark Dowling's arrival rocks the town to the core, and even the most predictable townsfolk find their lives changed irrevocably by not only Mark's presence, but also by Lindsey's long lost and newly returned Brother, Thomas.


More than one-hundred years after the end of "Family History: Part 1", the second half of this riveting tale follows the lives of Lindsey Deland, and later, her son. After more than a century, the once-forgotten family curse will be revisited as one man finds himself attempting to solve the problems that had plagued his family's line for the past two centuries.

Anyways, I'm thinking about kind of doing one free book per weekend, since right now, seems to be what is working for me in terms of getting readers. In an impatient attempt to get readers, I put 2 of my old books up and put them for free in close proximity to one another, and considering I had no "fan base" to start out with, I'm getting about a sale a day. I would call that something of a success, considering I've only been at this for 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment