Sunday, January 22, 2012

RIP House (AKA The Coolest Thing I Ever Made in High School).

I had left this thing with my dad after its completion, seeing as I really had nowhere else to put it. The thing weighed a ton and was really useless other than just looking really cool. But alas, it seemed my cat wasn't very happy with it. My dad just told me that the little dude pulled it down off the shelf - it was sitting on some kind of cloth, and you know how cats are so curious and love playing with things.

Really, though, I'm just glad the little dude wasn't hurt. That thing was probably heavier than he is.

At least you weren't hurt.
In all seriousness, though, I'm both mad that the coolest art project I ever did is destroyed, and relieved that the cat wasn't even scratched. The little dude is both young and spry, so yeah, that house wasn't going to get him anytime soon, I suppose. So...good going, little dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment