Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Last Night, I had One of those "Fear of Public Speaking Dreams.

I was just going to type it all out, but I thought that would be pretty boring of me to do. So instead, I think I'll just draw out my dream in a series of MS Paint Drawings.


I don't know what it was about, but I had definitely completed that speech before this moment.

And then, out of nowhere....


That's not good....

That was SO not what I was supposed to give a speech about....


I know you're not "supposed" to start a speech this way, but at this point, I was at a loss for words.


Thanks, teacher. Real encouraging. Negative points? Really?


...because it's square?


I kept getting interrupted OVER AND OVER AGAIN.


...


I was booed off the stage - by my own teacher. Fancy that.



No comments:

Post a Comment