Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Obligatory Valentines Day Post?

For Valentines Day, somebody gave me the amazing gift of purchasing Family History: Part 1. At least, I hope somebody purchased it, seeing as KDP Reporting has had all kinds of problems lately, most of which I can't even begin to understand (in all seriousness, though, it's getting ridiculous and I want it to stop).
What are you doing for Valentines Day? Because all I know is that I went to Qdoba with my boyfriend and got buy-one-get-one free burritos, and it looks like I get to make aspirin tonight. Other than that, though, my day looks bland and uneventful. I actually have four exams this week, one every day except for yesterday, and I've only got one of them done. So, we'll have to see how it goes. Don't be surprised if the blog gets a little slow, though I do have some exciting posts coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment